Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Impractical Magic

Witchcraft is a messy, expensive, time consuming and inefficient way to achieve your goals. I know because I tried ...

For example, I once tried to increase my wealth by applying the principles of Feng Shui. So, I bought a $ 40.00 book that instructed me to enhance my "prosperity", putting chimes on the porch, an aquarium full of gold fish in the hallways and in front of a statue of a Buddha at the front door gay . Before I knew my phone was ringing off with people calling to reserve "a table for four at seven." Unfortunately, what I was writing gigs!

I also tried "clearing" my space, the Native American Indian Way by a "stain". This means that around your house in a circle counter-essay with a flaming bundle of North American herbs. Well, I must of done something wrong, as you may accidentally delete the good vibes that were already in my house, because before I knew it, a bunch of bad energy invaded my space - an angry landlord, neighbors and members of the brigade Fire all asking to know what the smell was strange because I kept setting off the fire alarm. It did not help that I was doing this ritual "sky dress" which is witch-talk for buck-naked.

Most of the magic of the application that you create a talisman or magical object of some kind and take it with you at all times. Obviously, any time, any book I ever read about witchcraft, not tell you what to do when you lose the talisman and the talisman is usually something really small and complicated as "a chestnut that was filled with mercury and the hole was sealed with red wax. "You lose something like that is all your luck and you really do spend a couple of weeks wondering what will happen next. You get so anxious that your subconscious manifests the worst, though.

Also there is nothing more embarrassing than having a sort of talisman love, like a potato carved in the likeness of your lover and stuck with pins, fall from your bag in front of him and have to explain that. Also, many spells that found in self-help books witch craft on the market such as those by Scott Cunningham, Anna Riva and the sorceress Supermarket often asks you to create a really disgusting, like a melon filled with raw liver or orange attacked needles and cloves and hide at home for a complete cycle of the moon. No wonder houses often smell witches - who have got all this rotting food around the house.

Of course, the main reason for witchcraft is so impractical is that people tend to ignore the 3x3x3 rule: everything you want on another return to you three times. This obviously does not jive with human nature and do not know a single witch, who not only once, they want something bad about someone else, and thought "It 's OK Whatever will I get back."

The next thing you know you're spending all your free time, trying to reverse and correct the curses that you sent to others that have rebounded on you three. Not too practical! Just like in that movie Practical Magic where the character of Nicole Kidman shows a lover and ends with a rapist. If witchcraft could be practiced with a certain Zen detachment rather than a desire to control, I believe that religion would probably be perfect. Meanwhile, watch out for dangerous amateur magicians.

Finally, the queen of my domain!

No comments:

Post a Comment